彩票走势图

腾牛个性网:专注于分享免费的QQ个性内容

QQ下载|QQ资讯|QQ分类|下载排行|最近更新

签名
签名
网名
头像
其他
搜索

2011最搞笑的笑话 大家一起来开心

日期:2011/1/22 18:49:00作者:丫丫人气:0我来评论

导读:一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎? 女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。

 Wife: 'What are you doing?'
妻:你在作什麼啊?


Husband : Nothing.
夫:沒作什麼。


Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。


Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'
夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'
妻:要吃晚餐嗎?


Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'
夫:當然!我可以選擇嗎?


Wife : 'Yes or no.'
妻:要或不要。


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'
妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?


Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'
夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。


Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'
妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!


Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'
夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'
女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。


Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'
男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。

 
Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'
女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'
子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。

 
Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'
母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。

 
Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'
子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。


_____________________________________________________________



A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'
一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?


'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'
女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .
女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。


The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'
男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'
妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?


He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'
他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。

用户评论

请自觉遵守互联网相关政策法规,评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!

热门评论

最新评论

已有人参与,点击查看更多精彩评论

关于腾牛 | 联系方式 | 发展历程 | 版权声明 | 下载帮助(?) | 广告联系 | 网站地图 | 友情链接

Copyright 2005-2018 ebkjknl.cn 【腾牛网】 版权所有 鄂ICP备17010784号-1 | 鄂公网安备 42011102000245号

声明: 本站非腾讯QQ官方网站 所有软件和文章来自互联网 如有异议 请与本站联系 本站为非赢利性网站 不接受任何赞助和广告